Sunday, April 25, 2010

In love...



Although another broke week was upon me, I managed to secure a pair of my latest love. And it is not just a crush, it is head over heels infactuation. When it comes to fashion, I tend to live by the motto that if you want it bad enough you can make it happened. Love makes people do stupid things! My poor neglected, sensible financial conscience was saying no, but my irrational, lust filled heart soon proved to be the stronger competitor.

I wore these boots today with tights covered in small black polka dots, a floral dress and a military style blazer, rather suitable for a warm and respectful anzac day. The said boots will be given outings paired with a range of delicious stockings, or with vintage jeans, over sized crisp whites tees and a black blazer. Floaty dresses in on trend nude, re- fendi, with sheer tights and a pointy shoulder will take these stunning boots into evening sophistication, and like the perfect love, will have you feeling like a million dollars all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment